The iMultiMix 8 USB is a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28–bit digital effects, a built–in limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, easy direct–to–iPod recording.
As an important addition to the Alesis line of highly acclaimed mixers, the iMultiMix 8 USB is the first to feature integrated iPod control and recording capability. The iMultiMix 8 USB represents the first mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3 band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package. For ultra–clean live recordings of nearly any performance, including home studios, musicians, podcasters, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 8 USB is an ideal solution.
Once recordings are completed simply use the convenient transfer to iTunes feature to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OS X or Windows XP or Vista without need for a special driver or complicated set–up. All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz.
The iMultiMix 8 USB can also playback music from the iPod, and mix your live performance instantly with the iPod. This makes the iMultiMix 8 USB perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, while mixing sound sources all in one compact, convenient place.
iPod, iTunes, and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
The 2488neo is TASCAM’s latest take on its 24-track, 24-bit recorder. Sporting eight mic inputs, it’s one of the few recorders able to record and mix a full band. A new batch of mastering effects joins the reverb, amp simulation, compression and EQ processing to create and burn finished-sounding CDs in a stand-alone unit. With TASCAM’s simple interface, great-sounding preamps and chart-ready effects the 2488neo is the ultimate 24-track production machine.
- New mastering effects include multiband compression, EQ and noise shaping for pro-sounding CD mixes
- 3-band EQ on 24 channels, 8-inputs and stereo bus with high and low sweepable shelving bands and full parametric mid band
- Three aux sends on all channels except the effects return
- Loop effect provides reverb, delay, chorus and more on an aux send and return
- Assignable Guitar multi-effects processor for overdrive, distortion, chorus, delay, flange and more
- Up to eight assignable dynamics processors for compression during recording or mixdown
- Dedicated Stereo Compressor on the stereo output
- Eight inputs: 4 XLR with phantom power double as 1/4″ mic/line inputs, plus four more 1/4″ mic/line inputs
- Nineteen 45mm faders including master fader
- LCD display for viewing meters and edit parameters
- 250 Virtual tracks
- CD-RW drive to record Audio CDs, import/export WAV files and backup hard drive
- High-speed USB 2.0 jack connects to PC or Mac® for data backup and SMF/WAV file
- Recording resolution: 44.1kHz, 16-bit or 24-bit